Thursday, August 13, 2009

struggle-duggle

My 6mi run this morning was a toughie. At the start when I was getting prepared, I have a pre-run ritual that I could not complete. *ugh.* Then there were a zillion bugs flying into my face. There are never that many in the morning! *ewwww.* Spider-web stringies were making me itchy all over. *sheesh.* My knees started to hurt at various times around mile 3, which forced me to take quite a few, albeit short, walk breaks. *sigh.* Then, just when I thought I wanted to quit this pointless endeavor with only 1.5mi to go, I saw my good friend Becky! *yippee!* That made it all better. :D

She reminded me that we should try running our next 10mi to the beach since the trail boasts "from the mountains to the sea..." We'll see. That'd be pretty neat-o.

Well, now time to get ready for work. The new background looks very pretty, Becky! And I hope your electronic devices get their act together. ;) See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment