Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Whispering Trail

We met a few months ago. We've been hanging out sporadically ever since. Sometimes he....or she (does the trail have a gender Sandra?) has been nice to me, other times not so much. I realized today that he/she hates technology. After my run yesterday, the keyboard on my phone stopped working. Today, at the end of my run, my iPod froze, and my phone pretty much just stopped working altogether. I don't know what the iPod's deal is, but I do keep my phone in my bra (no pockets on my workout clothes) and perhaps my sweat fried it? Eww, I don't know, but I am now phoneless, waiting for a "new" one from Verizon. :( Boo. I had some pretty cool pictures on that phone, and now I don't know if I will get them on the new one. Or any of my contacts. That would suck big time!

So, Whispering Trail, though we continue to meet on an almost daily basis, I look forward to our time apart, starting in September. I will enjoy having expensive electronic equipment that work. Until then.....ugh.

I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment