Saturday, June 27, 2009

And after

Yeah! We did so good! We didn't run the whole time, but we ran A LOT of it! And Sandra got to hear the entire plot line, beginning, middle, and end, of Steel Magnolias. With a few quotes to boot! Courtesy of me of course. :) I think it was a good strategy cause I don't think we noticed the running so much......maybe. I wonder if Sandra feels the same...... :)

This next weekend (the 4th of July), I've been planning on running another 5K, this time with my family. But Sandra is doing a 10K....and I'm torn. I know Sandra is building her way to the half, completing the proper steps along the way, but I never felt the need to do that. I did the first 5K to get a race under my belt and to really set off the training. And then Grace said she was doing this 5K and I thought it would be fun to run with my family. But now, since my schedule has me running 6 miles that day (which is the distance of a 10K) I'm thinking I should do the race with Sandra instead. But I really want to run with Grace and my brother. Hmmm, what's a girl to do?

Guess you'll have to check back and see what the verdict is..... :)

1 comment: