Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ugh

I did not do my run tonight because of this. Go ahead and read it before continuing....and make sure you've got 10 minutes. :) We were home by 9, but I still hadn't eaten dinner and we needed to get Declan to eat and go to bed. I am bummed cause I really want to get through a week of training where I actually do the entire week. On the correct days! But that's the life of a mother, EVERYTHING drops for the child, especially when their health is involved. I don't know yet if I will make up this night. I think I'll try to run 4 miles tomorrow, which is what I should have done tonight, but then I don't know if I'll do tomorrow's run on Friday or not. And I don't quite know how the run will work on Sat. We have Angel Food distribution and with Trevor leaving early, I can't go for an early run....argh. Smams, let's talk about this at bible study ok? Eh. Poopie night. Yuck.

1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking the same thing - when will get through an entire week as per the schedule?! I don't have the life of a mother, so I can't use that as a good excuse.
    Since you will be missing HG tonight, we'll figure out a way to make it happen, don't you worry your pretty little head over it. And I think once we have a week down of success, we'll continue on and make it a trend til we've reached our goal!

    ReplyDelete