Saturday, July 4, 2009

NOT last! :)

Sandra and I just ran a 10K......and we were not the last ones to finish, even though the guy on the loudspeaker said we were! :) It felt like we were because we never saw anyone behind us, but I could have sworn there were from the start. We were however, the last to finish under the banner, as it was taken down about 10 mintues after we finished, thinking everyone else had finished. But we waited and watched 3 more people come in after us so there! I feel kinda bad becasue I was not feeling well, and I feel like I held Sandra back. But she is a great friend and stayed with me (perhaps to hear what happens in Fried Green Tomatoes?) I hope that we can stay together in the half, but because we are both feeling good, I don't want to keep her back with that race! We'll see I guess, 2 months away!! We can do it!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment